Harvey Specter, the brilliant, powerful, and charming lawyer at the center of the blockbuster drama series Suits, has a worldwide following. He has been a fan favorite since the beginning of the program, thanks to his good looks and smart one-liners, and is perhaps the major reason why Suits has been so popular. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best quotes from Harvey Specter.
In the American legal drama ‘Suits,’ Harvey Specter is a character. The show first aired in June of 2011. The show’s main character is Harvey Specter, and the plot revolves around him and Mike Ross, his newly recruited Associate Attorney.
Aaron Korsh is the director of ‘Suits.’ Gabriel Macht takes on the character of Harvey. Harvey charged customers roughly $1000/hr in season one, according to Slava Prisivko. On the program, he’s also been seen wearing Ralph Lauren and Tom Ford outfits. If you’re searching for Harvey Specter love quotes, Harvey Specter narcissist quotes, Harvey Specter productivity quotations, or Harvey Specter failure quotes, you’ve come to the right place.
Sure, he’s arrogant, but he’s tailor-made to perfection, loves to win, and has a clever one-liner like few other characters in cinema and television. Gabriel Macht took on the character of Harvey. Harvey charged customers roughly $1000/hr in season one, according to Slava Prisivko.
On the show, he’s also been seen wearing Ralph Lauren and Tom Ford outfits. As Season 7 of Suits welcomes back the besuited quipster, we commemorate him with some of his most memorable quotes. We have curated a list of the best quotes from Harvey Specter below.
Check out our list of the 20 best quotes from Harvey Specter:
- “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
- “Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.”
- “Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.”
- “I’m against having emotions, not against using them.”
- “That’s the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big.”
- “I could be drinking a juice box and still kick your ass.”
- “It’s not bragging if it’s true.”
- “Unless you’re looking to make me breakfast tomorrow, I think we’re done.”
- “You don’t send a puppy to clean up its own mess”
- “It’s going to happen because I’m going to make it happen.”
- “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.”
- “Goals so big you get uncomfortable telling small-minded people.
- “Win a no-win situation by rewriting the rules.”
- “Next time you ought to make a life-altering decision, just question yourself ‘What would Harvey do?’”
- “97% of people who gave up are employed by the 3% who never gave up.”
- “Something told me you’d need it, and by something, I mean common sense. And by need it, I mean you’re an idiot.”
- “There’s gonna come a day, Louis, when I need something from you. And when I do, you’re gonna remember that I let this pass. Daniel Hardman is not the answer. You owe me.”
- “Depends of the people you care for. Besides, I rest peacefully knowing that having cared for somebody might have helped that person. Even if I’m being walked over. That’s the risk I’m willing to take. Often believing in the goodness of one helps to avoid that. You get what you wish for.”
- “I’ve told you this before, but it’s always been when I needed something from you. And I don’t need anything from you right now, because you just gave it to me. So maybe you can hear it when I say it – I respect you. You’re an excellent attorney, a valuable member of this firm.”
- “What are your choices when someone puts a gun to your head? What are you talking about? You do what they say or they shoot you. Wrong. You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one. Or, you call their bluff. Or, you do any one of a hundred and forty-six other things.”
Some of the best quotes from Harvey Specter are mentioned above. Harvey is a successful, charismatic, and somewhat arrogant man. We hope you liked this article. Please leave your feedback in the comment section below. Also, let us know about your favorite quote from Harvey Specter.
Also Checkout: 20 Best Quotes From All The Bright Places