Abhijeet Bhattacharya’s voice has practically become a shadow for every SRK movie. Our King Khan was undoubtedly well-suited to the voice, making him a masterpiece.
Here are some of Abhijeet Bhattacharya’s best hits for Shah Rukh Khan, and we are sure you’ll agree that it feels like SRK himself is singing the song. It was incredible how much their voices blended into one and were flawlessly synced.
- 1. Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon from Yes Boss
- 2. Suniye To from Yes Boss
- 3. Chand Tare Tod Lau from Yes Boss
- 4. Roshni Se from Asoka
- 5. Hum Toh Deewane Hue from Baadshah
- 6. Suno Na Suno Na from Chalte Chalte
- 7. Tumhe Jo Mene Dekha from Main Hoon Na
- 8. Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishaare from Chalte Chalte
- 9. I’m The Best from Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
- 10. Zara Sa Jhoom Lu Main from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 11. Badi Mushkil Hai from Anjaam
- 12. Aur Kya from Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
- 13. Woh Ladki Jo Sabse from Baadshah
- 14. Kuch Toh Bata from Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
- 15. Baadshah O Baadshah from Baadshah
1. Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaoon from Yes Boss
Easygoing, content to be in the moment and sing to cheer someone up, be it a friend, a sibling, or anyone.
It makes you happy and wants to dance with SRK on-screen and Abhijeet’s fantastic voice in the background. A perfect pair!
2. Suniye To from Yes Boss
When things in your love life go unexpectedly wrong, this song reminds you to stay in love and be joyful regardless.
For the random gloomy you, a bittersweet argument, a consolation, and also perplexity, confused sensations. In his easy and calming voice, Abhijeet manages to convey all of this with SRK on-screen.
3. Chand Tare Tod Lau from Yes Boss
This song arrived like a breath of fresh air during the period when Bollywood began to adjust to less clutter in orchestration in music.
We’re talking about more than simply love here; we’re talking about ordinary life objectives and aspirations, not to compete but to be satisfied with what you achieve. Yes, the tune keeps you guessing for quite some time.
4. Roshni Se from Asoka
Such a cinematic homage to vintage SRK-Abhijeet times. On the large screen, the song was a joy to witness, with whistles and cheers all around as the Abhijeet – SRK grandeur took over.
5. Hum Toh Deewane Hue from Baadshah
This is the song you sing when you’re weary of beating about the bush but still want to keep doing it.
When you’re attached to someone, you get a sense of nostalgia and deep feeling, and this song transports us back to those few memorable memories in particular. Again, with SRK on-screen.
6. Suno Na Suno Na from Chalte Chalte
A song in retrospect, a song with a million beautiful smiles behind it, a plea, a request made in innocence. Will you refuse to accept it?
Imagine you want to express your emotions for someone, you’re frightened, you’ve practiced it a thousand times, but you’re still too bashful to say it out loud; this song is your wingman.
7. Tumhe Jo Mene Dekha from Main Hoon Na
The mere mention of the music sends shivers down your spine. The connection and silliness between SRK and Sushmita are fantastic in this film.
Abhijeet’s voice, which is so expressive, steals the show here. It’s not every day that you leave a military regiment to return to school and pursue romance.
You can relive that memory over and over again thanks to this song.
8. Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishaare from Chalte Chalte
When you attempt not to feel anything but wind up feeling like a hopeless romantic anyway, in a way that no one else can, Abhijeet’s voice redeems SRK’s characters.
It transforms him from Baadshah he is, into a romantic boy who is expressing his love.
9. I’m The Best from Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
Bangers come and go, but none are as good as this one. The excitement you get from listening to this puts you in Baadshah’s shoes, and you start beating your feet.
You constantly feel larger than life, whether it’s in your apartment, on your balcony, or in your car parking spot. That’s how SRK and Abhijeet work together.
10. Zara Sa Jhoom Lu Main from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Abhijeet’s voice nicely complemented Asha Bhosle’s. Abhijeet’s verse comes near the end, yet it gives the song a completely different high. His verse brings the music to a close perfectly.
11. Badi Mushkil Hai from Anjaam
Except for the fact that Shahrukh Khan is shown to be the actual villain, this song is fantastic. Abhijeet’s voice lends a sense of innocence to a persona as threatening as SRK’s in Anjaam.
12. Aur Kya from Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
A very amazing song that simply sounds like a heart singing for another heart, and we’re sure no other singer can match Abhijeet’s gentleness here.
Jatin and Lalit are known for their excellent songwriting and have done it again here. Simply put, it’s a fantastic tune.
13. Woh Ladki Jo Sabse from Baadshah
Shahrukh Khan is the star of the song. This is a lighthearted song having the feel of a party song. Indeed a great tune with Abhijeet’s voice and SRK’s charm.
Remembering all the lyrics of this song is kind of an accomplishment.
14. Kuch Toh Bata from Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani
This song can’t get any more catchy or entertaining. It makes you want to tease the person while simultaneously attempting to elicit a response and spending time, if possible.
15. Baadshah O Baadshah from Baadshah
This is a fantastic tune. For the kids of the 1990s, this is a party anthem. Some songs can’t be replaced or remixed, and this is one of them.
You will start dancing and lip-syncing wherever you are if you listen to this song, no matter how hard you try to resist it.