Emraan Anwar Hashmi is Emraan Hashmi’s full name. He was born on March 24, 1979. Before beginning his acting career, he served as an assistant director on the 2002 film Raaz. He made his acting debut in the 2004 film Call Footpath as the lead. He is often referred to as the Bollywood Kisser Boy. in this post we are gonna look at some of the famous dialogues by Emraan Hashmi.
Hashmi made his cinematic debut in 2003 with the poorly received movie Footpath. Murder brought him and co-star Mallika Sherawat an instant celebrity. Later, he made appearances in financially successful movies including Zeher, Aashiq Banaya Apne, Kalyug, and Gangster.
These movies’ soundtracks have attracted a large following. Many of the songs from his films have gone on to become worldwide successes. Most of the songs in his film were performed by Himesh Reshammiya, K.K., and Atif Aslam.
Emraan Hashmi stated in a conversation with IANS about his 18-year career in Bollywood: “It’s been a learning process. It’s been a trip I’ve loved. with peaks and valleys. interacting with people and working on some amazing projects. I have always believed that choosing to pursue acting was the greatest choice.
Emraan Hashmi, who has been a part of Bollywood for a very long time and whose most recent film is called “Dybbuk,” concurs that the business may be harsh because it determines an actor’s career based on the successes and failures they have.
List 20 Famous Dialogues by Emraan Hashmi are given below:
- “Joh haarta hai, wohi toh jeetne ka matlab jaanta hai”
- “Aadmi tabhi bada banta hai … jab bade log usse milne ka intezaar kare”
- “Joh aadmi limit mein rehta hai … woh zindagi bhar limit mein hi reh jaata hai”
- “Life mein apna motto hai… so aur soone do”
- “Jo sochta hai woh zindagi bhar sochta hi rahe jata hai”
- “Joh bistar pe zabaan dete hai … woh aksar badal jaate hai”
- “Jo risk nahi leta uska sab kuchh risky ho jata hai”
- “Iss shehar ko chalane ke liye sirf do log chahiye… sultan aur me… baki pandu vanwas jayenge”
- “Raaste ki parwah karoonga toh … manzil bura maan jayegi”
- “Ek awaaz hai joh mere kano mein goonjti rehti hai … ek chehra hai joh meri aankhon ke samne baar baar aa janta hai … mere dil ka sukoon thi woh”
- “Main raste badlata nahi…raste banata hun”
- “India mein cricket khel nahin hai… religion hai, junoon hai, mein ne iss junoon ko jannat banayi.”
- “Log apni zindagi banate hai… main apni jannat banata hoon.”
- “Awarapan ka ye bojh!!! Ab mujhse utha nahi jayega”
- “Sau sahi kaam karlo koi yaad nahi rakhta … ek galat ilzaam aur sabne bhula diya”
- “Maine maut ko bahut kareeb se dekha hai … kisi aur ki zindagi ke liye marna hi meri manzil hai”
- “Main teen Cheezon ke liye famous hu, ek khuda ko manta hu,do shadi hui hai meri aur tin match fix karane ka ilzaam hai mujhepar. main azhar.”
- “Mushkil toh yeh hai ki main abhi theek tarah se bhigda bhi nahi … aur tumne sudhaarna shuru kar diya”
- “Jinke apne sapne poore nahi hote na … woh doosron ke sapne poore kartein hai”
- “Zindagi ho toh smuggler jaisi… sari duniya raakh ki tarah neeche aur khud dhuen ke tarah upar.
Emraan Hashmi is best known in Bollywood as the “serial kisser.” He is much more than just a frequent kisser, though. He is a fantastic actor who frequently makes us smile with his memorable dialogue. Here was the wrap-up on some of the famous dialogues by Emraan Hashmi.
Also Checkout: 15 Motivational Quotes By Aamir Khan
Leave a Reply