The beauty of the magnificent Taj Mahal, or the coastal areas of the South, the rich culture of Lucknow or the Pearl City Hyderabad, these are the glimpses of the soul of real India.
The south and north- the two eyes of India and it’s elegance.
But what about northeast that people boast about?
Here are the reasons why you should NEVER visit Northeast India
1. All the mountains and hills reside in North India and you won’t see one in Northeast.
2. The north and the south are famous for their culture- well have you heard anything about northeast culture? We haven’t!
3. The folks are primitive- do they even know how to converse?
4. Nature’s beauty and northeast do not go hand in hand.
5. Trekking is for Himalaya. Why would I want to go to north-east?
6. I am a music lover, what good would it be for me to visit North-East?
7. And the food of course! Do I even share the same choices with them? What will I eat?
8. I am a history lover! Temple and monuments are my cup of tea, Northeast India does not have any!
9. It is pollution and dust everywhere in India, what is the point of hoping the opposite?
10. I never heard a sportsman coming from Northeast, bet it is not a place for sports lovers!
Did you smell the sarcasm? Well if you did, hope this article helped you to know new things about North East India!
So are you planning to add it into you 2021 travelling list? Let us know in the comments section below.
Also Checkout: Ever Imagined A Day Without Water?