10 Most Bizarre Gold objects from India and around the world
GOLD, Whenever this word comes around, Our mind straight goes to damn pricey jewelry that makes Indian women flaunt, but this sheeny and ultra-expensive metal has other yet preposterous uses as well and this is all happening just because of its association with wealth and status
GOLD, Whenever this word comes around, Our mind straight goes to damn pricey jewellery that makes Indian women flaunt, but this sheeny and ultra-expensive metal has other yet preposterous uses as well and this is all happening just because of its association with wealth and status. So, Here are most 10 bizarre gold objects from India and around the world.
1. In Covid-19 time, When people are going for a medical proven mask to ward off Covid-19 infection, there is a man from Mumbai who got himself a mask with a luxurious twist-made of gold, worth around 3 lakhs. Though, he got a multiplex of criticism.
2. Everyone loves gold and so do Indians, an Indian optometrist developed all exclusive gold and diamond contact lens editions of 5g, and each pair was priced at around one lakh.
3. Christmas is upcoming. On Christmas, we see an evergreen Pine or Fir tree graced with lights and other fancy fellas but in 2016 one of the Tokyo jewellery stores curated a Christmas tree made with 42 lbs. (19 kg) of pure gold wires.
4. For the rich audiophiles, the Japanese-based audio industry has designed grand-performance gold plated earphones. It comes in various models and the basic costs approximately 70 thousand in Indian currency.
5. This one’s for the booze, Once again from Japan. It has prepared an advance option for hopheads, a gold beer mug with a weight of 850 grams and worth hulk ie; almost 70 lakhs in Indian rupees.
6. One of its kind, First in 2004, A jewellery store in Melbourne, Australia, displayed a cricket ball with 2,704 diamonds and an 18-karat gold stitch, and the ball was originally made in Sri Lanka.
7. There is nothing like gold in a regular diet. Some pills don’t contain any medicine but just gold. So, these are gold supplements, which come at almost 32 thousand rupees.
8. Quite bygone, still outlandish. Gold loo, made of 24k solid gold. First designed by Hong-Kong based Lam Sai-wing who found inspiration from Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin’s declaration, where he talked about public toilets made of gold. It nearly weighs a metric ton and it costs around 3 billion.
9. Something more humorous. After gold loo, toilet paper roll is coming gold embossed and the company who has curated this, even claims that it’s safe to use. This also puts luxury to another level as once used, it’s gone for all time. Worth million per roll.
10. There are people who love gold and then there are people who really love gold, they are the ones who use gold objects in life and the afterlife as well.
Gold coffins-made of solid wood but covered with 24k gold. What a way to go!