Neil Patrick Harris is a well-known American actor best known for his roles in comedies such as ‘How I Met Your Mother.’ He had an early interest in acting and actively participated in various plays and musicals during his school days. In this article we will be discussing some of the best quotes of Neil Patrick Harris.
Neil made his acting debut at the age of 15 in the film ‘Clara’s Heart,’ for which he was nominated for a ‘Golden Globe Award.’ This was followed by a hit show called ‘Doogie Howser, M.D.,’ which resulted in several great gigs for him. These presentations were successful, but they fell short of his reputation. He also appeared in successful films such as ‘The Next Best Thing’ and ‘Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.’ His remarkable acting abilities have earned him numerous awards, including multiple ‘Emmy Awards’ and a ‘People’s Choice Award.’ We have put together a list of 12 best quotes of Neil Patrick Harris below. Read on to find out more.
Take a look at our list of 12 best quotes of Neil Patrick Harris:
- “Parents need to be more accepting of who their kids are and less concerned about what society thinks they need to be.”
- “It’s like, the more you commit, the happier the animators are; if you’re at all iffy and concerned, then it doesn’t free them up to do as much fun stuff, so you have to just go for it and, again, trust the people around you and not be seemingly guarded and numb. Throw caution to the wind a bit.”
- “Thankfully I’ve been quite lucky in my career, but it’s always good to re-evaluate things and think about what else you want to do.”
- “What defines a relationship is the work that’s involved to maintain it, and it’s constantly changing.
- Love is awesome and endless, but it is constantly changing its form. You love something for what it is, then it changes. But that change can make you love it even more.
- Being able to live my life transparently does empower me to feel like I can be myself more. It’s easier for me to flirt with girls now that girls know that I’m gay. It almost makes it a sexier encounter than if I was trying to pretend that I was straight.
- “I like to make decisions based on things I’m interested in doing, not what seems like the next move in my quote-unquote career.”
- “I have an unbelievable assistant who handles all of my scheduling! It’s like a Tetris game.”
- As I learned from chapters past, it’s important to try and stay in the chapter that you’re in, and enjoy it while it’s lasting. Not be constantly worrying about where this step will take you – living in the potential future. Like a good meal. Like a good chef’s tasting meal. You don’t want to wonder what’s next while you’re eating the foie gras.
- “I would not dream of taking on Tobey Maguire. Plus, he’s a talented and nice guy, and I have nothing but nice things to say about him.”
- I regret not dancing more, just cutting loose on the dance floor. I still admire those who don’t care much about what others think of them.
- “Before babies, I worked very hard to make sure I understood my surroundings and figured out where I fit in the world, whether it was at work or in a social situation.”
In 2010, Harris was named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People. Some of the best quotes of Neil Patrick Harris are listed above. If you have any suggestions, let us know in the comment section below.
Also Checkout: 15 Best Quotes Of Adam Sandler
Leave a Reply