Best Books for AMU Entrance Test 2020 Preparation
In this post, we have tried to solve out the problem by providing the names of Best Books for AMU Entrance Preparation for various courses.
The Students applying for Aligarh Muslim University are on with their preparation for the Entrance Exams in the respective courses that they have applied to. We have received multiple queries from the students regarding the Books that they should opt for the Entrance preparation. In this post, we have tried to solve out the problem by providing the names of Best Books for AMU Entrance Preparation for various courses.
Our team has researched a lot along with the present and ex-students of Aligarh Muslim University, those who cracked the Entrance Tests in their respective streams in First Attempt in the Top Selected Students’ List, without Coaching. We strongly recommend these books for AMU Entrance preparation.
Recommended Best Books for AMU Entrance Preparation for Different Courses:
1. SSSC 11TH Entrance Examination Recommended Books
For Class 11th Entrance Examination which is a Major Exam in which maximum no. of students apply in AMU, we recommend the following books for complete study:
- APEX ARTS by Sheeba Javaid
- L.K. Peter for History, Geography, Political Science
- NCERT IX | NCERT X for Mathematics
- R.D.Sharma for Mathematics
- NCERT IX | NCERT X for Science
- S.Chand IX | S.Chand X for Science
- Naaz Guide for General Knowledge and Indo Islamic Culture
- Ahfaque’s Guide (One Complete Book)
2. AMU BA LLB Entrance Examination
3. AMU Class 9TH Entrance Examination
4. AMU B.Tech Entrance
- AMU Explorer Engineering
- NCERT XI | NCERT XII
- Arihant’s Last Year Papers
- R.D. Sharma XI | R.D. Sharma XII for Mathematics
- Pradeep’s for Physics & Pradeep’s for Chemistry
5. AMU BA Entrance Examination
5. AMU B.Sc. Entrance Examination
We also recommend the students to make a schedule for their studies thus giving weightage to all subjects and studying thoroughly by understanding the concepts rather than cramming.