If academic papers have become too much of a routine and hassle for you, it’s high time you consider hiring a professional essay writing service. Why? Because it will save you time, allow you to focus on the crucial aspects of improving yourself, and relieve the stress of that mundane repetition. And, you might think, “Who can write an essay for me fast and cheap?”
Although… there is always a faster and more reliable way. Choose a research paper writing service and professional writers will prepare an essay that meets all international standards and your personal style. Read reviews to find the suitable writer for you.
It is necessary to find out for yourself what is the subject of the analytical essay
As a rule, this book contains an in-depth analysis of the problem or presents a thought based on a specific fact. More often you have to analyze a literary novel or film, but you can also be asked about the main idea or issue. To confront it, you need to break down the exercise into several parts, and give arguments taken from the book/film, or the result of your research, and support your thinking.
Choose what you will write about
- If you are writing assignments for class, the teacher usually gives the topic (or topics). Read the assignment carefully. What are you asked to do? Sometimes you have to decide your own topic.
- If you are writing an analytical essay about a work of fiction, you can justify your thoughts based on incidents with a particular character or several characters. You can also discuss why a particular stanza/part is a major motif. An example of a literary analysis topic: “Reveal the concept of ‘Reckoning’ in the epic poem Beowulf.”
- If you are writing about a historical event, try to draw attention to the destructive forces that influenced the course of events.
- If you are analyzing a scientific study/result, use the scientific method to analyze the findings.
Specify the target audience
Are you writing for a professor, classmates, experts in the field or for newcomers? If you write for professionals, you do not need to disclose the meaning of basic concepts and can use complex terminology, but if you write for people, For example, if you write a review of the film for those who have not seen it, you need to include more general information in the novel.
But if you write a study on a topic unknown to the reader, you should describe your findings in the most detailed.
On Reddit or Google, you can find more than just a theme for your essay for the appropriate audience. Also, search “best essay writing services reddit” and read real reviews of essay writing and academic writing assistant services.
The purpose of writing an essay is to explain it
Do you want to convey some information, set the mood, compare, analyze some phenomena or facts, share history, or simply tell stories? It is very important to determine the purpose of writing, to select the necessary arguments and to reach the readers. For example, if your goal is to build readers against a phenomenon, you must select arguments in a logical sequence in order to convince them that you are right.
- If you want to analyze your position, you need to select quotations that illustrate your position.
- If you are writing a comparative analysis, you should be well aware of the differences and similarities of the speeches you are writing about.
- If your main goal is to write a short statement on a topic, you must be well versed in these topics in order to affordably describe them to readers.
Consider your writing style
The style of the essay is important for writing a good essay. Most of the time it will be public: neutral, informative, and laconic. If you use overly exclusive vocabulary in an attempt to convince everyone of the correctness of your research, it will not have credibility. But if you descend to the use of slang phrases or swear words, your research will not look professional. But if you are writing a memoir, you can use a more informal vocabulary.
The style of the essay expresses your attitude to the subject. It can be skeptical, apathetic, cynical, suspicious or neutral. But no matter what emotions you have caused the object of research, the style of the sheet should be consistent with the order of writing the work.
If you are writing an essay devoted to the study of stovepipes, you must be objective in your evaluations and have a neutral style of presentation, and not give any evaluations. However, if you are discussing an online-dating, the style may be more flexible.
Begin a thesis statement
A thesis statement is a sentence or a dozen sentences that summarize your statements in the text. The thesis statement should tell the reader what your work will be about.
Example Thesis Statement: A comparison of the concept of the mythological character Grendel’s Revenge and the dragon’s litter showed that the belief in just punishment was an inevitable part of the early Middle Ages, and the dragon was a sign of holiness and part of the litter act.
Find additional arguments
Look at the material you are working with. A book, film, or scholarly material that supports your argument can be used to support your thesis statement. List the other arguments, indicate the pages on which they are placed, and note how they support your thesis.
Example of an additional argument: To prove that the dragon’s revenge was fairer than Grendel’s mother’s revenge, look at those pages in the story that describe the events leading up to the monster’s attack, the attack, and the reaction to the attack.
Write an outline of the essay
The outline will help you structure the essay and make it easier to write. As a rule, an analytical essay consists of an introduction, three paragraphs of the main part, and a summary. Your plan must outline which three main arguments you want to discuss in each of the paragraphs. List the main arguments from the text, film, or article in each paragraph.
Application of the plan:
- Part 1: Causes of the Attack
- Part 2: Description of the attack
- Part 3: Beowulf’s Reaction to the Attack
Also Checkout: How to Play Live Casino Games