Rashmika Mandanna is declared the National Crush of India 2020 by Google. Rashmika Mandanna, also called the ‘Karnataka crush’ is an Indian model-actress seen in Telugu and Kannada films. Mandanna began her acting career in 2016 with the Kannada film ‘kirik Party’. Later she was seen in ‘Chalo’ a romantic drama marking her debut in Telugu films in 2018. In the year 2017, Bangalore Times placed her on the top amongst ‘Thirty most desirable women of 2017’. The national crush has been part of movies like Chamak and Geeta Govindam.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Rashmika Mandanna
- Mandanna is the first ever to win a clean and clear fresh face from Coorg.
2. She began modelling in 2012 and made her debut in 2016 with ‘kirik party’.
3. She was spotted by a film director in the advertisement of clean and clear fresh face.
4.Her favourite actors are Emma Watson, Rajnikanth, Ranveer Singh and Shahrukh khan to name a few.
5. She was born and raised up in Kodagu and studied at Coorg and she is the eldest among her siblings.
6. She got engaged to kirik Party co-star Rakshit Shetty however the couple mutually called off the engagement.
7. She was nominated for Filmfare Best actress in 2018 for kannada film ‘Chamak’
8. The actress might mark her debut in Bollywood opposite Shahid kapoor in the remake of Jersey
9. She enjoys music of Shakira and Justin Beiber and she is a BTS fan.
10. Rashmika loves travelling and her favourite destination is London.