What is Apna Khata Rajasthan?
Apna Khata or E-Dharti maintains the land records in Rajasthan or Apna Khata. The revenue department of Rajasthan oversees this official land record portal. Apna Khata, the state’s online land registry, makes land records available to the public. Jamabandi, Bhulekh, or Apna Khata Rajasthan is the name given to the online accessibility of ROR (Record of Rights) in Rajasthan, which is available on Apna Khata.
If you know the name of the owner, USN or GRN number, measles information (or Khasra number), and account number, you can look up property records in Rajasthan online. The website apnakhata.raj.nic.in provides access to all land record information for the general public. The Rajasthan government set up an E-Mitra kiosk to supply Apna Khata Rajasthan. Public-private partnership (PPP) approach is used for the service. Its ultimate goal is to bring together all public and private sector services for the benefit of the people. However, before to 1920, you will not be able to access land records.
Apna Khata Land Record Rajasthan Term Glossary
If you want to know how to verify Apna Khata Rajasthan land records, you first need to know the meaning of these terms:
- For example, Jamabandi refers to the word-for-word record of a person’s rights (ROR). Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan are among the states where this word is used. All of Rajasthan’s land is covered by Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- An account number is assigned to a family when they possess all of the land. The khewat number, which is another name for this number, supplies landowners with specifics on the size and extent of the land they possess.
- Khatauni number: This is a unique identification number given to the landowners who cultivate their plots of land. Only those who farm their land are eligible for this number. Because it contains all of the property’s details, this document is essential. At the Tehsildar’s office, or on apnakhata.com, you can find information on the Khatauni number. E-Dharti / Apna Khata Rajasthan provide access to land records for the state of Rajasthan.
In the Apna Khata Rajasthan land register, you can look up a wide range of information, including:
- The Apna Khata Rajasthan portal is a good place to start when looking to acquire land or a block of land. Check the titles to the land as well. You can avoid any future mishaps by doing so.
- Verify whether or not the property has undergone mutation.
- Banks demand this information before approving a loan, therefore download the land title and mutation status.
- Perform a title search on the websites of government agencies.
What is eDistrict UP stand for exactly?
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP eDistrict Portal. The e-governance initiative undertaken by the Indian government gave rise to the creation of this website. The primary goal of launching this portal is to automate services centered on individuals. Many government jobs in Uttar Pradesh require that you have a UP Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Domicile Certificate, even if you don’t fall into the broad category of persons who need these documents.
All of these certifications are generated using the eDistrict UP site in such a scenario. Using this tutorial, you’ll learn everything you need to know about applying for and verifying your caste certificate, your income certificate, and your residency certificate via the internet.