Bong Joon-ho co-wrote the screenplay with Han Jin-won for Parasite, a 2019 South Korean black comedic thriller film directed by Bong Joon-ho.
The film, which stars Song Kang-ho, Lee Sun-Kyun, and others, depicts an impoverished family who plots to join a rich family’s household by acting as unrelated, professionally talented people. In this article, we are going to look at the 20 best dialogues from the movie Parasite.
On May 21, 2019, Parasite made its world debut at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival, where it became the first South Korean film to win the Palme d’Or. Many reviewers believe the film to be the best of 2019 and one of the greatest films of the twenty-first century.
On a $15.5 million budget, it made nearly $263 million worldwide. This year, PARASITE swept the Oscars, winning not only the best foreign picture but also best overall film! It’s an epic film with some of the best dialogue ever written.
We have curated a list of the 20 best dialogues from Parasite. Let’s look at it more closely.
- Do you know what kind of plan never fails? No plan at all. -Ki-taek
- So we are all gathered here today to celebrate the reconnection of our phones and this bounteous wifi. -Ki-taek
- When it comes to English, you can teach 10 times better than those drunken college pricks. -Min
- I don’t think of this as forgery or crime. I just printed out a document a bit early. -Ki-woo
- The perspective of a young artist eludes understanding. -Ki-woo
- The lower right region of a painting is called the schizophrenia zone. -Ki-Jung
- This is all a black box in Da-Songs mind. Would you like to open that box with me? -Ki-Jung
- People who ride the subway have a special smell. -Dong-ik
- He won’t be working for us anymore, a slightly shameful incident. -Yeon-Kyo
- Well, it may look simple but it’s one of the fundamentals. -Ki-taek
- To extract a woman like that, we need to prepare well. -Ki-Jung
- If he hears I brought a TB patient into our home, I will be hanged and quartered! -Yeon-Kyo
- Thanks to you I can play the good husband. -Dong-ik
- What the hell is Ramdan? –Chung-sook
- If we put all 4 of our salaries together? The amount of cash coming from that house is immense! -Ki-taek
- After 4 years of hiding, those creditors are still after him. -Moon-gwang
- Not “rich but still nice.” Nice because she is rich. -Chung-sook
- Honey, the send button is like a missile launcher. -Geun-se
- Da-song saw a ghost in the house when he was in 1st grade. -Yeon-Kyo
- Do you still have those cheap panties? -Dong-ik
Parasite is the type of unforgettable experience that makes current movie-going/binge-watching so enjoyable. It is dark yet still enjoyable. Some of the best dialogues from Parasite are mentioned above. Let us know about your favorite dialogue from the movie in the comment section below.
Also, check out: The Album Of Raaz (2002): The Nostalgia Of Love And Melody