The Kissing Booth is a sweet tale about friendship, romance, and the hard realities of adolescence. We can all agree that things were simpler when we were children. The friendship between Elle and Lee demonstrates how high school makes things somewhat more challenging. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the cutest dialogues from The Kissing Booth.
With the release of the much-anticipated third film of the enormously popular movie, Netflix’s The Kissing Booth trilogy has come to a close, essentially ending the chronicles of Elle Evans’ charmed LA existence, alongside her best friend and lover, who happened to be brothers.
Elle, who was always torn between the boundaries she formed with Lee and her feelings for Noah, decided to put herself first and forge her own path in life.
It was refreshing to see that the authors didn’t just focus on the romance in the movie, but also on Elle’s personal ambitions and dreams. The film provided spectators with morsels of wisdom and some laughter, largely in the form of the teenager’s personal dialogue, as it usually did. We have compiled a list of the 20 cutest dialogues from The Kissing Booth below.
Check out our list of the 20 cutest dialogues from The Kissing Booth:
- “You Can’t Really Hold On To Someone. ‘Cause The Tighter You Hold On To Them, The More They Want To Slip Away.”
- “Of course, I wanna live with you. I wanna do everything with you”
- “The truth was I was doing the bucket list to soften the blow to Lee so it would be easier to go to Boston with Noah. But every step closer we got to finishing the list, made me feel like I was one step further away from him.”
- “And For Just A Second, I Felt The Same Thill And Rush I Felt The Night I Had My First Kiss. And Then I Saw Him. Again.”
- “I Love You, And I Always, Always Want To Be Close To You. But Being My Best Friend Doesn’t Give You The Right To Tell Me Who I Can Love.”
- “Standing here, in front of everyone, I’m telling you that I love you.”
- “That’s Mrs. Flynn, she’s sort of a surrogate mom to me. I couldn’t have made it through the years without her.”
- Did you ever stop to think that maybe your choice of school had more to do with what other people wanted for you rather than what you wanted for yourself?
- “Just don’t end up grinding coochies with my brother, or I’ll literally never talk to you again.”
- People pass through our lives, some of them fade into memories, but a few become part of who you are.
- Sometimes there are goodbyes so hard to do, you just wanna skip them.
- “It’s not your job to monitor my dating life. Do you understand me?”
- “In Five Years I Want To Be My Brother’s Joy. I Want To Be My Dad’s Love And My Mom’s Warmth. In Five Years I Want To Be Rachel’s Kindness. I Want To Be Noah’s Courage And His Mom’s Wisdom. But Most Of All, I Want To Be My Best Friend’s Laughter. All Those Things Together Is Who I Want To Be In Five Years.”
- “When You’re Not Sure Where You Stand, Sometimes A Leap Of Faith Is The Only Move You Can Make.”
- “You’re Lucky If You Can Even Get One Really Good Best Friend In Your Life.”
- Rule Number 35: Always Call Your Bestie Every Time You Miss Them.
- “Noah, I can’t say I support the two of you, I can’t. But it’s gotta be Elle’s choice. I just think that Elle’s gotta figure out what’s best for Elle.”
- “There are Two Things In Life That Are Worth Spending A Little Extra On. First One Is Quality Trash Bags. What’s The Other One? Bacon, Obviously.”
- “I Hope You Don’t Mind How I Addressed This, But It’s How I Feel About You. Your Warmth, Guidance, And Kindness Have Been Some Of The Best Parts Of My Life, And I Can’t Begin To Say How Thankful I Am For It.”
- “It Turns Out That Sometimes People Do Find Their Way Back To Each Other.”
The Kissing Booth has been a sensation among teenagers since the day of its release. One of the reasons is the sweet dialogue in it. Some of the cutest dialogues from The Kissing Booth are listed above. Do tell us about your favorite dialogue in the comment section below.
Also Checkout: 10 Blockbuster Movies Originated From Short Stories