• About   |
  • Submit Guest Post |
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
The Second Angle (TSA Magazine)
Advertise
  • Infotainment
    • Sports
    • People
    • Inspiring
  • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Home & Decoration
  • Buzz
  • Education
  • Travel
  • Finance
  • Healthcare
  • Technology
The Second Angle
No Result
View All Result
  • Infotainment
  • Entertainment
  • Buzz
  • Education
  • Travel
  • Finance
  • Healthcare
  • Technology
Advertisement
ADVERTISEMENT
Home News

Israel withdraws all ground troops from southern Gaza, leaving just one IDF brigade in the enclave

by TSA Desk
April 7, 2024
in News
Reading Time: 5 mins read
Israel withdraws all ground troops from southern Gaza, leaving just one IDF brigade in the enclave
Share on FacebookShare on WhatsApp
Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement
ADVERTISEMENT

RelatedPosts

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil 'WRONG NUMBER REBOOT' – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil ‘WRONG NUMBER REBOOT’ – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment

Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister

Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister

The Israel Defense Forces announced a full withdrawal of ground forces from southern Gaza on Sunday, leaving a smaller force to maintain operations in the whole of the strip.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu also delivered remarks at the beginning of a cabinet meeting on Sunday, reiterating that Israel would not agree to any ceasefire unless Hamas frees all remaining hostages. The bulk of the troops withdrawing in the coming days will be leaving Khan Younis, which had served as Hamas’ central bastion in the south.

“Today, Sunday April 7th, the IDF’s 98th commando division has concluded its mission in Khan Yunis. The division left the Gaza strip in order to recuperate and prepare for future operations,” the IDF said in a statement.

“A significant force led by the 162nd division and the Nahal brigade continues to operate in the Gaza strip, and will preserve the IDF’s freedom of action and its ability to conduct precise intelligence-based operations,” the statement continued.

MICHAEL MOORE ACCUSES BIDEN OF BEING ‘ARMS DEALER’ FOR ISRAEL’S ‘ETHNIC CLEANSING’ OF PALESTINIANS

Israeli artillery

The Israeli Defense Forces announced a full withdrawal of ground forces out of southern Gaza on Sunday, leaving a smaller force to maintain operations in the whole of Gaza. (AP Photo/Ohad Zwigenberg)

Netanyahu promised his cabinet that the war in Gaza would continue, however, arguing that “there is no war more just than this one.”

SHARE OF AMERICANS WHO SAY JEWS IN US FACE ‘A LOT’ OF DISCRIMINATION SPIKES SINCE 2021: POLL

“I have made it clear to the international community: There will be no ceasefire without the return of the hostages. It simply will not happen. This is the policy of the Government of Israel and I welcome the fact that the Biden administration made it clear on Friday that this is still its position as well,” Netanyahu said.

“I would like to clarify something else: It is not Israel that is preventing a deal. Hamas is preventing a deal. Its extreme demands are designed to bring about a ceasefire and leave it intact, to ensure its survival, existence and ability to endanger our citizens and soldiers. Capitulation to Hamas’s demands would allow it to try and repeat the crimes of October 7 again and again, as it has promised to do,” he added.

Netanyahu news conference

Netanyahu promised his cabinet that the war in Gaza would continue, however, arguing that “there is no war more just than this one.” (GPO/Reuters)

Israel’s retaliatory war against Hamas entered its sixth month on Sunday, and there remains no end in sight.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant said last week that Hamas has “ceased to function as a military organization in most parts of the Gaza Strip,” but there remains work to be done elsewhere.

President Biden and PM Netanyahu have disagreed over plans to invade Rafah. (Getty Images)

The IDF has been pressing for weeks to invade Rafah, a town bordering Egypt that plays host to roughly 1 million displaced Palestinians and, Israel says, the last vestiges of Hamas.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Biden and Netanyahu remain starkly opposed on plans to invade the region, however, with the U.S. fearing it could come at a vast cost in civilian lives.

Anders Hagstrom is a reporter with Fox News Digital covering national politics and major breaking news events. Send tips to Anders.Hagstrom@Fox.com, or on Twitter: @Hagstrom_Anders.

(this story has not been edited by TSA Mag staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)

ShareSendTweet
Previous Post

9 shows to binge watch with Your BFFs

Next Post

Ecuador police arrest former VP in raid at Mexican embassy, prompting diplomatic severing, outcry

Related Posts

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil 'WRONG NUMBER REBOOT' – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment
News

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil ‘WRONG NUMBER REBOOT’ – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment

This Diwali, RVCJ is back with a bang! RVCJ & Honda in association with Chinese Wok, is excited to announce...

Read moreDetails
Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister
News

Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister

A Polish man on Wednesday was sentenced to four months in jail for assault on Danish Prime Minister as well...

Read moreDetails
Egypt Asks Its Airlines To Avoid Iranian Airspace For Three Hours On Thursday
News

Egypt Asks Its Airlines To Avoid Iranian Airspace For Three Hours On Thursday

Egypt instructed all of its airlines to avoid Iranian airspace for three hours in the early morning on Thursday amid...

Read moreDetails
2 Dead, 2 Trapped In Wreckage After Partial Collapse Of A Hotel On Mosel River, Germany
News

2 Dead, 2 Trapped In Wreckage After Partial Collapse Of A Hotel On Mosel River, Germany

Two people have been confirmed dead following the partial collapse of a hotel on Mosel River. The incident occurred in...

Read moreDetails
Nobel Laureate Tapped To Lead Bangladesh After Embattled PM's Ouster
News

Nobel Laureate Tapped To Lead Bangladesh After Embattled PM’s Ouster

Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus has been selected as the temporary head of the Bangladeshi government following longtime Prime Minister Sheikh...

Read moreDetails
The Atomic Bomb Was Created Under A Secret Government Project, And Was Soon After Dropped On A Japanese City To End WWII
News

The Atomic Bomb Was Created Under A Secret Government Project, And Was Soon After Dropped On A Japanese City To End WWII

The atomic bombs instantly took thousands of lives and thousands more in the aftermath of radiation and injury.

Read moreDetails
Load More
Next Post
Ecuador police arrest former VP in raid at Mexican embassy, prompting diplomatic severing, outcry

Ecuador police arrest former VP in raid at Mexican embassy, prompting diplomatic severing, outcry

Important Links

  • About
  • Guest Post
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Contact Us
  • Newsletter

© 2017-23. The Second Angle. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Managed by SquareBase.io

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Infotainment
    • Sports
    • People
    • Inspiring
  • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Home & Decoration
  • Buzz
  • Education
  • Travel
  • Finance
  • Healthcare
  • Technology

© 2017-23. The Second Angle. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Managed by SquareBase.io

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.