These days, the talk of the town is Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story net collection. It is a display model of the book, “The Scam: Who Won, Who Lost, Who was given away,” that was written with the aid of Sucheta Dalal and Debashish Basu. And it’s unnecessary to say, the script has blown away everyone!
The Harshad Mehta net collection is directed with the aid of Hansal Mehta and stars Pratik Gandhi, Shreya Dhanwanthary, Hemant Kher, and Nikhil Dwivedi. These actors have given a top-notch overall performance and made the characters come to existence on monitors with their performances, and additionally, Scam 1992 dialogues that are so herbal but fascinating to hear.
The tale of Scam 1992: The Harshad Mehta Story net collection is primarily based on the proportional marketplace rip-off that occurred in 1992, and Harshad Mehta became liable for it. With a lot of hype already constructed around it, the net collection is the best-rated Indian drama of today, with an IMDb score of 9. five out of 10. It has 10 episodes of one hour each.
Even the Times of India, Hindustan Times, and The Indian Express have given this TV series high marks based on its content and Scam 1992 lines. The Harshad Mehta web series gives us a glimpse of when it happened.
This scandal and how the people around him are affected by it. failure. The whole story is a lesson for all of us. The Scam of 1992 conversations helps us understand the value of the stock and currency markets. Stock market dynamics, up and down prices, investments, and returns are all unpredictable. All you can do is strive to minimize your losses.
Scam 1992 dialogues pique your interest in doing the right thing at the right time. If the section of your life is gone, you may not be able to rewind and cross back, simply because you needed to do it earlier. Consider your options carefully.
Scam 1992 dialogues take us into the arena of the inventory marketplace and stocks. As much as success matters, that lot determines the price of stocks. Good success and low-priced stocks don’t seem like an awesome combination.
So here we have indexed Scam 1992 dialogues from the Harshad Mehta web series for you to esteem:
- “Jab jeb mein money ho na toh kundli mein shani hone se koi fark nahi padta.”
- “Risk hai toh ishq hai!”
- “Profit Dikhta hai, toh har koi jhukta hai.”
- “Success kya hai? Failure ke baad ka chapter.”
- “Emotion mein insaan hamesha galti karta hai.”
- “Locha, lafda aur jalebi fafda, isko gujarati ki life se koi nikal nahi sakta.”
- “Old school ho ya new school, sabke syllabus mein ek subject common hota hai – profit aur woh mera favorite subject hai.”
- “Business mein saturation aata hai, dimag mein thodi? Woh chalta rehta hai na!”
- “Share market itna gehra kuan hai jo poore desh ki paise ki pyaas bujha sakta hai.”
- “Ye market ka masala na char cheezo se banta hai, Pehla Tip, khabar insider trading, research, usme thoda risk mila, ab risk jitna zyada, market ka masala utna hi teekha”
- “Market me Sabse bada jokhim, jokhim na lene mein hai”
- “Ab meri tarah risk se ishq hai to kood pado, ya to duboge ya udoge”
- “Ab apne paas kharch karne ko sirf time hi toh hai nahi toh sahi time ka wait karne mein khud kharch ho jayenge.”
- “Ek baat yaad rakhna ye america ka wall street nahi hai, Bombay ka dalal street hai, aur ye satta bazar,yahan par bear niche mare ya bull upar,jab lagti hai to aadmi zameen par hi girta hai”
- “Gujarati ke liye dhanda dharam se bhi bada hota hai”
- “Sabke dimag me ye baat baith jani chahiye, ke mehta ka raajma, market maja ma”
- “Free me to main mere baap ko bhi tip nahi deta”
- “Share market me log kismat mein vishwaas rakhte hain, par main kismat me nahi keemat me vishwas rakhta hoon”
- “Aapko pata hai mera sabse bada crime kya hai? Ki main harshad mehta hoon”
- “Agar meri Poonch me aag lagayenge na, to lanka to Unki bhi Jalegi”
Harshad Mehta Scam 1992’s web dialogues look very promising and convince you to watch the critically acclaimed Indian TV series. You will love it more if you are a business person! Needless to say, everything is famous from Gujarati dhokla and fafda to this scam by a middle-class Gujarati man.
Harshad Mehta became famous for his stock market scam and his scam changed the face of the Indian stock market forever. The 1992 Web Scam series is an authentic Indian TV series featuring both masala and reality.
Also checkout: 11 Hindi Films That Changed The Game Of Bollywood