Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani is a Bollywood film from 2013 that depicts the craziness of adolescence. Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone portrayed the major parts, with Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur playing supporting roles. In this post, we have compiled a list of famous Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Dialogues or you can say YJHD Dialogues.
The screenplay was written by Ayan Mukherji and Hussain Dalal. Ayan Mukherji produced and directed the film. The film was adored by millions of people and continues to be adored by everybody. It was a huge box-office success. The film has also received several nominations and awards.
This film has a large fan base thanks to its outstanding soundtrack, stellar star cast, exotic locales, and brilliantly crafted dialogue. The coming-of-age picture made it clear that love should be celebrated, but not at the expense of one’s passion. In reality, the video perfectly captures the spirit of love in today’s world. Now let’s get towards the famous YJHD Dialogues.
15 Famous Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Dialogues-
- Life mein jitna bhi try karo, kuch na kuch toh chhootega hi. Isliye yahin, isi pal ka maza lete hain.
- Main udna chahta hun, daudna chahta hun. Girna bhi chahta hun. Bas, rukna nahi chahta.
- Tum pehle bhi itni khoobsurat thi ya Waqt ne Kiya koi haseen sitam?
- Mujhe tumse pyaar ho jaega, phir se. Aur tumhe nahi hoga, phir se.
- Kabhi kabhi kuch baatein hamare yaadon ke kamre ki itni khidkiyaan khol deti hain ki hum dang reh jaate hai.
- Kuch logon ke saath rehne se hi sab theek ho jata hai.
- Shaadi is daal chawal for pachaas saal till you die. Arey life mein thoda bahut kheema pav, tangdi kebab, hakka noodles bhi hona chahiye na!
- Tu right nahi hai Naina, bas mujhse bahut alag hai.
- Teri smile kitni dangerous hai pata hai. Mere paas dil hota toh pakka aa jata ispe.
- Yaadein mithai ke dabbe ki tarah hoti hain, ek baar khula toh sirf ek tukda nahi khaa paoge.
- Waqt rukta nahi, beet jata hai aur hum kharch ho jaate hain.
- Ishq meri sehat ke liye accha nahi hai.
- Khud pe daya karna band karo, aur khud se pyaar karna seekho.
- Kahin pe pahunchne ke liye kahin se nikalna bahut zaruri hota hai. Sahi waqt pe kat lena chahiye, nahi toh gile shikwe hone lagte hain.
- Tumhare jaisi ladkiyan flirting ke liye nahi, Ishq ke liye bani hai.
So, these were some of the famous YJHD Dialogues. This film catered to youth and was like a breath of fresh air with an amazing concept consisting of friends, family, relationships, and marriage! With amazing music, stunning star cast, awesome locations, and beautifully written dialogues, this film catered to youth and was like a breath of fresh air with an amazing concept consisting of friends, family, relationships, and marriage!
The film sends a great message to today’s lovers: love should be celebrated, but not at the expense of one’s passion. In this day and age, the film eloquently portrays the spirit of love. Hope you liked this post of the Famous Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Dialogues. Let us know your favorite dialogue in the comment section below.
Also Checkout: Stop For A Second And Appreciate These 9 On Screen Siblings