Oracle Cloud has been appreciated and used by global customers due to its low operating costs, high flexibility, scalability, availability, and commitment to continuous innovation. For years, enterprises have been running Oracle EBS (on-premise E-business Suite) to facilitate business operations. As cloud adoption has become a trend, enterprises have started embracing it. With time, the Oracle Cloud has become widespread among many people.
Here are some reasons to choose Oracle Cloud. Let’s have a look at its advantages.
- Helps in reducing cost: Unlike an on-premise EBS system in which ERP is installed locally on your company’s hardware and servers while your IT staff need to manage it, Oracle Cloud ERP is available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) with Oracle as a vendor held the responsibility of managing it. No large upfront investments to purchase and manage Oracle Cloud and related hardware/ servers are required.
- Provides streamlined performance: As enterprise apps hosted in Oracle Cloud can be accessed online via SaaS model, businesses get the streamlined performance due to real-time access to corporate data. Anywhere, any place availability ensures that a lot of work can be done easily. This smooth procedure will empower the business to run faster.
- Futureproofing: The scalability and flexibility that Oracle Cloud offers motivated many enterprises to invest in this cloud solution. With Oracle, enterprises can future-proof their business as they get new features and functionalities to keep them agile. These features help customers to keep pace with the rapidly changing market and to cater to changing customers’ needs.
- Simplicity: Using the Oracle Cloud is one of the simple ways to enhance the overall working of your business. Many IT departments are focusing on this process as it helps in saving a lot of cost and time for the people. Since Oracle Cloud IaaS is one of the leading cloud infrastructure options offering the most streamlined process for different companies, it can be easily installed with the existing system.
- Innovation: Oracle Cloud is something that has great scope for innovation in the processes undertaken by it. This system will enable the companies to create new workflows and business processes to streamline their operations.
The use of the Oracle Cloud provides the business with the ability, scalability, infrastructure, and software capability options. This system supports the business very well and takes it to the next level of working.
If you want your business to move to Oracle Cloud, you can get in touch with the Opkey team to guide you well about this system. The team of this platform ensures business continuity at a significantly lower cost and with even fewer resources. This will be beneficial for the business in the long run.