Elite is a Netflix original Spanish thriller adolescent drama series developed by Carlos Montero and Daro Madrona. It began on October 5, 2018, and the fifth season is now airing.
The plot revolves around Las Encinas, a prestigious secondary school. It centers on three low-income kids who are enrolled in a scholarship program and their rich classmates. Here are the 20 most powerful dialogues from
When three working-class teens enroll at a prestigious private school in Spain, they clash with the wealthier pupils, resulting in a murder.
Las Encinas is the country’s most exclusive school, where the country’s elite send their children to learn. After their school was wrecked by an earthquake, three working-class teenagers were just welcomed as new students. The confrontation between those who have everything and those who have nothing results in a perfect storm that culminates in a murder. Who was the perpetrator of the crime?
Even though the premise and topic are connected with teen drama, the drama also addresses progressive societal concerns such as family, sexual relationships, drugs, social standing, and peer pressure. Furthermore, this series offers an ensemble cast, with each character receiving equal screen time. This allows viewers to learn more about each character’s backstory.
Here are the 20 most powerful dialogues from Elite:
- “This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a hello.” — Paulo Coehlo
- “It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us toward our dreams.” ― Jocelyn Soriano
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind” C.S. Lewis
- “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have — life itself.” — Walter Anderson
- “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you have control over is yourself.” — Deborah Reber
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.” — E.M. Forster
- “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” —Denis Waitley
- “One of the best times for figuring out who you are and what you want out of life? Right after a breakup.” — Mandy Hale
- “Letting go means to realize that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.” ― Robert Brault
- “A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.“ — J.S.B. Morse
- “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” — Patti Roberts
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” — Haruki Murakami
- “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” — Dalai Lama
- “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” — Alex Elle
- “I avoid looking back. I prefer good memories to regrets.” — Grace Kelly
- “Love isn’t there to make us happy. I believe it exists to show us how much we can endure.” — Hermann Hesse
- “Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” — Washington Irving
- “Nothing lasts but nothing is lost.” — Terence McKenna
This Spanish series was well-received by reviewers and viewers alike. Throughout its four seasons, it received several nominations and awards. Some even described it as a guilty pleasure, praising the screenplay, acting, and representation of complex subjects. The literature is progressive in that it discusses and presents forbidden themes, just as in real life.
Elite highlights several aspects that impact a person’s growth, including socioeconomic position, familial ties, culture, and gender identity. The attitude of each individual is determined by the situations they are confronted with. Typically, the evolution of such concerns has an impact on our activities. While reading these powerful dialogues, consider the issues that have influenced your actions.
Also Checkout: 20 Amazing Jab We Met Dialogues For A Thrilling Nostalgia