Top 20 stocks among institutions of Singapore in 2021 up to now
SIA, DBS, AEM, UOB, OCBC, Wilmar and SGX are amongst the 20 stocks with the highest net institutional inflows over the past six weeks .
Stock and Net Institutional flow (S$million)
- UOB= 124.56.3
- OCBC =62.3
- Wilmar International= 61.7
- AEM Holdings=49.0
- Jardine Cycle & Carriage=44.3
- SGX= 39.0
- UMS Holdings= 36.6
- SembCorp Marine= 32.5
- DBS Group= 29.3
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding= 26.5
- Keppel DC REIT=14.8
- SPH= 14.2
- CapitaLand China Trust= 13.5
- SATS= 11.4
- Dairy Farm (USD)= 11.2
- Venture Corp=9.9
- Keppel REITK= 8.6
- Ara Logos Log Trust=8.5
- CapitaLand= 8.5
In the first 6 weeks of 2021, FTSE ST All-Share Index gained 3.3%
- 30 stocks of the Straits Times Index and 76 Mid-cap to Small-cap stocks totaling 106 constituents make up the FTSE ST All-Share Index. It constitutes the Market capitalization of the stocks ranges from S$66 billion for the DBS Group Holdings to S$94 million for MM2 Asia.
- A net gain of 3.3% in the 2021 year to 16 February 2021 was generated by this index, with dividend distributions, majorly from REITs boosting the total return to 3.6%.
- The Healthcare sector, represented by three stocks in total, has been the strongest sector of the index for the six-week period clearly evident from the 80% gains of Thomson Medical Group in the 2021 year to 16 February.
- Consumer non-cyclical stocks have been the third strongest sector for the said period, averaging 11% in total returns while the consumer cyclical and real estate (excluding REITs – real estate investment trusts) remained laggard sectors over this period.
Top stocks most sought by institutional investors
- With the median total return at 7%, the top 20 stocks with the highest net institutional inflows over the past six weeks have averaged 10% total returns.
- AEM Holdings, UMS Holdings, Singapore Press Holdings, ARA LOGOS Log Trust, Jardine Cycle & Carriage, Sembcorp Marine, CapitaLand, and China Trust are eight of the 20 stocks which were among the 10 stocks recipient to the highest net institutional flows proportionate to market value.
Also read :