What is Changelly App?
Changelly app is an easy-to-use platform for quick cryptocurrency exchanges that are trusted by over 2 million users. On the move, purchase and trade BTC, ETH, and 200+ altcoins. Changelly, being a full-featured exchange platform, provides its clients with various beneficial features and more.
- Changelly was founded in 2015 as a non-custodial quick cryptocurrency exchange platform, which means you never have to entrust us with your money or create an account to do a transaction.
- If you’d like to keep your trade history or contact our support staff, just register an account — all you need is your email.
- Changelly operates as a middleman between several cryptocurrency exchanges and their consumers, ensuring that they receive the best exchange rates available.
Features of Changelly
- Over 200 cryptocurrencies are exchanged.
- Option to purchase and sell using a credit card, bank transfer, or Apple Pay.
- The most up-to-date security and anti-fraud methods.
- Exchange rates are competitive.
- Rapid transaction processing.
- Changelly PRO is a cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Support is available 24 hours a day.
- Educational resources for cryptocurrency newcomers.
Changelly App Review
Frequently Asked Question
How does Changelly work?
The trading algorithm used by Changelly is incorporated into the world’s top cryptocurrency exchange platforms, including Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex. Changelly makes bids and asks on the platforms in milliseconds, then chooses and offers the best available rate and presents it on our site. The exchange rates remain approximate until the transaction is completed on the blockchain, which is why the actual exchange rate at the time of the transaction may differ slightly from the estimated rate displayed when the transaction is initiated. For further information on the procedure, check this article.
Changelly is one of the most well-known quick cryptocurrency exchanges, having earned the confidence of over 2 million consumers worldwide. The program enables users to do transactions securely and quickly without disclosing their identities. We offer the best prices available by analyzing a broad variety of reputable trading platforms and working with a growing list of 140+ coins.
What is the definition of an exchange rate?
The exchange rate is the price at which one unit of a currency may be exchanged for another unit of another currency. Changelly’s online and mobile platforms provide two types of exchange: floating and fixed. Each one is outlined below to assist you in selecting the one that is most appropriate for you.
Is Changelly a rate fixer?
Changelly’s website and mobile apps both provide consumers with a solution to eliminating currency exchange rate risk during the transaction period. To lock the rate (which Changelly updates every 30 seconds), click on the lock icon – this will activate the “fix rate” feature, which will ensure the rate displayed on the screen. A user has 15 minutes from the time the transaction is created to transmit the money.
Alternatively, customers may trade cryptocurrency for cryptocurrency at floating rates, for which Changelly charges the lowest 0.25 percent fee in the business.
What is the definition of a wallet address?
A wallet is a digital location where cryptocurrency money and tokens can be stored. A wallet address is a randomly generated sequence of numbers and characters that uniquely identifies a wallet.
Changelly does not offer users wallet addresses and does not store user funds. To exchange cryptocurrencies on Changelly, you must provide an existing wallet address where your swapped money may be received.
How do I obtain an address for my wallet?
Simply choose the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase and search for a stable, compatible wallet. Generally, each cryptocurrency has its own dedicated wallet client.
Take note that each wallet has a unique address or tag that contains a private key that is necessary to recover it if it is lost. Changelly will never ask for your personal information. They should be kept in a secure location and never shown to anybody. If your private keys are taken, your wallet and all its contents are permanently lost.