Salman Khan, who was born on December 27, 1965, has carved out a unique character and cult following in Bollywood. In Bollywood, the superstar has a fan base unlike any other. The loyalists mirror everything from his bracelet to his hairstyles to his odd dance moves. In this post, we have compiled a list of the most famous Salman Khan Dialogues for every Bhai fan.
Whether it’s romantic comedies or action films, the actor’s films consistently perform well at the box office. Salman has continued to amuse Bollywood fans and has left an indelible mark on their hearts as a frequent member of the ‘100 crore movies club.’
Check out these Famous Salman Khan Dialogues-
- Kyun ki bhagwan ek hi waqt har jagah nahi ho sakte na, is liye unhone maa ko banaya hai.
- Aam aadmi sota hua sher hai, ungli mat kar, jaag gaya toh cheer phad denga.
- Achche waqt ki ek kharabi hai, acha waqt khatam ho jata hai . . . Lekin bure waqt ki ek achhi hai, ke woh bhi khatam ho jata hai.
- After every sunset, there’s a sunrise. Ek naya din, ek nayi umeed, ek nayi shuruaat.
- Do Hindustani picturon ki poster deewar pe tangane se koi Hindustani nahi banta . Hindustani woh hota hai joh apna ghar jala kar doosro ko dabishta hai.
- Joh aurat doosri aurat ki izzat na kare, hamari nazar mein woh aurat hi nahi.
- Haste hue chehre ka gham padhna kitna mushkil hota hai.
- Hum Bajrangbali ke bhakt hain, mar jayenge par jhooth nahi bolenge.
- Koi tumhe tab tak nahi hara sakta, jab tak tum khud na haar jao.
- Har family mein problem hain, par vo khushnaseeb hain jinki family hai.
- Is Vardi ki shaan pe jaan dena seekho, imaan bechna nahi.
- Agar tere paas nafrat ki taqat hai, toh mere paas ab mohabbat ki shakti hai.
- Kamaan se nikla teer, aur zuban se nikli baat kabhi wapas nahi aati.
- Main maut ko takiya, aur kafan ko chadar bana kar audhta hoon.
- There is always a first time, always the next time.
- Aap thank you mat kahiye. Instead teen logon ki madad kijiye aap, aur un teeno se kehna ki woh teen aur ki madad karen, duniya badal jayegi.
- Izzat se baat, izzatdar logon se ki jaati hai . . . bhagwan se nahin.
- Suar hamesha group mein shikar Karte hai . . . aur sher akele.
- Rishtey ko mazboot hona chahiye . . . majboor nahi.
- Utna hi maro . . . Jitna ki khud bardasht kar sako.
Salman Khan, the ‘Dabangg’ star of Bollywood, has enthralled us for over 25 years and has effortlessly played a variety of roles. The majority of his films are box office successes that have smashed numerous records. Some of the most famous Salman Khan Dialogues for every Bhai lover. Let us know your favorite dialogue in the comment section below.
Also Checkout: Tamasha – Of Hidden Metaphors And Symbolism