NDA=No Data Available: Central theme of monsoon session
The insufficiency of information has sparked anger among the public, who are incriminating the government of being inhuman and working for their personal objective like getting data on JNU, Muslim migrants, Data of city with Mughal names, etc.
- No data reflecting the death of Migrant
- Closure of MSME during the lockdown
- The murder of RTI activists
- India’s position on the world corruption list
- Number of plasma bank
- Count of political prisoners
The Modi government, though, has said, “No political leader is under house arrest in the union territory of J&K.”
- People in the police force died due to COVID-19
“The data in respect of Police personnel who died due to Covid-19 across the country is not maintained centrally,” the written reply (pdf) read.
- People died due to police brutality during the pandemic as well. While explicit bias suggests that police have an active disdain and disregard for marginal lives, implicit-bias models emphasize the ways that police are trained to automatically associate everyone with danger or criminality, leading them to unconsciously use harsher force than they should.
- Death of health worker
The IMA said in its statement “IMA finds it strange that after having formulated an unfriendly partial insurance scheme for the bereaved families to struggle with the ignominy of the government disowning them altogether stares at them.”