Starting a new life doesn’t necessarily mean changing your name and moving on the other side of the world. It can be easily achieved by moving to a new neighbourhood or a new town. It’s all about meeting new people, looking for new opportunities, and searching for happiness.
In no particular order here ten countries where you can start a new life.
- The Bahamas: The Bahamas is among the few countries which have no income tax. Compared to other Caribbean Islands, the Bahamas is relatively least expensive in living cost. The downside of this country is the medical infrastructure, so you need to take that into consideration.
- Singapore: If you’re looking for a stable life among orderly people, Singapore is the answer. Singapore is also known as ‘The Fine City’ due to its unique regulations.
- Hong Kong: This place is one of the most popular foods and entertainment centres in Asia. Even though is not a tax-free land like The Bahamas, Hong Kong is still one of the world’s most favourable tax systems with a bunch of investment opportunities.
- Mexico: What are the reasons to start a new life in Mexico? Its warm beautiful weather and its low living costs are just part of it. The people in Mexico are friendly. To start a new life here means that you are looking for a life that is more flexible without going too far from the US border.
- United Arab Emirates: the United Arab Emirates or UAE is not just popular among Middle East countries. People from around the world decided to start a new life in UAE especially Dubai for its high quality of living and friendly tax policies. UAE’s political and economical situations are relatively stable.
- Indonesia: Indonesia offers a peaceful life and tropical weather. This country is perfect for you to start a new life that is all about reconnecting with your inner peace through the beauty of nature. Bali is Indonesia’s most popular island with a relatively low cost of living.
- Jamaica: If you put aside the rather high crime rate compared to other countries and the fact that anything that has to do with the government is corrupt, Jamaica is an amazing destination. You can literally drop off the radar here; enjoy cool Pina Colada on the beach while listening to your favourite music.
- Netherlands: People living in the Netherlands are some of the happiest people in the world. This might come as a result of liberal policies, good food, and amazing beverages. Its capital city Amsterdam is one of the most popular destinations for ex-patriots. Most of them come here looking for jobs in several services such as health and welfare, trade, transport, business and communication. It is also one of the healthiest destinations you could pick.
- Bermuda: Like the Bahamas, Bermuda also offers no income tax policy. Both located in the Caribbean, the Bahamas and the Bermudas are similar in terms of ambience, natural beauty and climate.
- Monaco: This city-state is the world’s richest country. Living in Monaco means you become neighbours with some of the most influential people in the world. Monaco is known as rich people’s favourite tax haven, and for good reason. If you can’t find a house to buy you can always buy a yacht and live in the Monaco marina.
Pretty awesome places on this list, don’t you think? If you were to leave everything behind and move to a new country which one would you pick?
Read: Who is the richest actor in the world? Top 10 list.
Also Read: Top 05 Youtubers In India 2020