Moon Knight‘s world on Disney Plus is dark and scary at times, but sometimes light and humorous. While showing individuals protecting the world from Egyptian gods that others don’t believe in, the programme manages to create a near-perfect blend of witty humour and serious issues. Here are some of the best Unforgettable quotes from Moon Knight.
Steven Grant, a mild-mannered gift-shop employee, is troubled by blackouts and flashbacks of a past life in this series. Steven learns he suffers from dissociative identity disorder and is forced to share a body with cutthroat Marc Spector. As Steven/foes Marc’s close in on them, they must juggle their dual identities while immersed in a dangerous mystery among Egypt’s great gods.
We’ve already heard several fantastic statements from the trailer, which provide insight into the characters’ psyches and the general tone of the series. Here’s a selection of the finest Moon Knight quotations from the TV show’s trailer as well as the comics over the years to get you excited about the programme.
Many of the most memorable comments from the programme reflect this tone balancing. While some of the most famous comments are about mankind, others are just one character making fun of another. The quotations capture the program’s tone, the characters’ personalities, and the audience’s enjoyment of the show.
List of 25 Unforgettable Quotes From Moon Knight:
1. “He’d love to get out there, but it’s a bit hard with one fin.” – Steven Grant
2. “I still wake up every morning feeling like I got hit by a bus.” – Steven Grant
3. “In there, something wicked.” – Steven Grant
4. “They believed you needed your heart to be judged in the underworld. Only the worthiest would be able to pass through Filed of Reeds.” – Steven Grant
5. “That doesn’t make sense because I’m not dead yet.” – Steven Grant
6. “That’s actually crushing to hear.” – Steven Grant
7. “There’s been a major blunder here. They’ve got seven Gods here and the Ennead has nine.” – Steven Grant
8. “My body wants to get up and wander about. I don’t even know about it until I wake up wherever.” – Steven Grant
9. “I think Friday still comes after Thursday, doesn’t it?” – Steven Grant
10. “What day is it today?” – Steven Grant
11. “What is this about?” – Steven Grant
12. “Steven, you need to stop.” – Marc Spector
13. “You’re going to get yourself in trouble.” – Marc Spector
14. “Stop looking.” – Marc Spector
15. “She was the boogeyman for evil doers.” – Arthur Harrow
16. “Would you wait to weed a garden until after the roses are dead?” – Arthur Harrow
17. “I’m trying to help you.” – Arthur Harrow
18. “Do you wanna know the truth?” – Arthur Harrow
19. “There’s chaos in you.” – Arthur Harrow
20. “I can save us.” – Marc Spector
21. “You need to give me control.” – Marc Spector
22. “This is real. I’m real.” – Marc Spector
23. “I’m never gonna go to sleep again.” – Steven Grant
24. “I don’t care how handsome you are.” – Steven Grant
25. “I serve Khonshu. I’m his avatar. Which means you are too. Sort of.” – Marc Spector
Moon Knight is unlike anything else in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This play is harsh, terrifying, and, to be honest, a little insane. It sheds attention on mental illness, and Oscar Isaac is fantastic in the role of himself. Here was the wrap up of the most unforgettable quotes from Moon Knight.
Also Checkout: Great Movies That Did Not Perform Well At The Box Office