What is the Listry app?
With the Listry app, there’s no limit to the amount of household food shopping lists you can create. Keep a running tally of the money you spend on shopping.
With this feature-rich and easy-to-use software, you can better manage your grocery shopping experience and finances. Forget about running out of milk in the middle of the night since this shopping list app will serve as a gentle reminder or diary of everything you need to buy.
While Listry is a great tool for creating shopping lists, it also doubles as a budget tracker. You can now build a shopping list, add things with ease, and track all of your costs in the form of attractive charts and reports.
- UI/UX applications for grocery lists that are straightforward and easy to use.
- A shopping reminder app with a clean and attractive design.
- Keeping track of what you need to buy is easier if you divide your list into many sections.
Features of the Listry app
- Grocery list applications with simple and intuitive UI/UX.
- Clean and appealing design for a shopping reminder app.
- Organize your shopping lists by creating several to-buy list entries.
- Keep your shopping lists in sync across all of your devices.
- The app lets you save your retail and supermarket loyalty cards.
- Add a product description and pricing.
- The spending calculator lets you see how much you’ve spent and how much you have left.
- To make it easier to locate what you’re looking for, products are categorized.
- Use our product suggestions to narrow your search.
- You may peruse the catalog to find hundreds of items.
- Make a list of your most often used and recently used goods so that you can simply locate them when you need them again.
- Using a spending tracker, you’ll be able to see how much money you’ve spent on various products and categories.
Why choose the Listry app?
During a grocery store trip, have you ever forgotten the name of a certain item? People’s brains are prone to becoming forgetful or preoccupied, which can lead to their running out of essentials like milk.
You may use this shopping note to look through a variety of pre-defined shopping categories, such as food, cooking supplies, housewares, cleaning supplies, and so on. In addition, the app keeps track of your most recent purchases. As a result, the recently used area makes it simple to include all of your essentials.
Listry App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions:
In order to sign up, the app asks for what kind of permissions from you.
An estimated network location may be calculated using the app’s access to the location. Additionally, it examines your network connection for bandwidth. Because it uses Bluetooth to communicate, it also requires authorization in order to do so. The Bluetooth settings may be accessed using this app. The app has full access to the network. Vibration is controlled by the application, and the smartphone is prevented from taking a nap as a result.
In-app purchases are available for this app.
The iOS app may be downloaded for free. However, there are certain features that require an in-app purchase to access.
Is the app compatible with any of these devices?
iOS 11.1 or above is required to use this app. iPod touch users will be able to use it as well, but they will need iOS 11.1 or above to do so. As for Macs, you’ll need macOS 11.0 or later and an Apple M1 chip to use the software.
What are the supported languages for the app?
The app is available in English, Dutch, French, German, and Spanish.
Also Checkout: How To Reset Home Pod Mini (With or Without iPhone)