• About   |
  • Submit Guest Post |
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
The Second Angle (TSA Magazine)
Advertise
  • Infotainment
    • Sports
    • People
    • Inspiring
  • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Home & Decoration
  • Buzz
  • Education
  • Travel
  • Finance
  • Healthcare
  • Technology
The Second Angle
No Result
View All Result
  • Infotainment
  • Entertainment
  • Buzz
  • Education
  • Travel
  • Finance
  • Healthcare
  • Technology
Advertisement
ADVERTISEMENT
Home News

Elgar Parishad-Maoist case | SC to hear plea of Gautam Navlakha, probe agency on Friday

by TSA Desk
November 17, 2022
in News
Reading Time: 2 mins read
Elgar Parishad-Maoist case | SC to hear plea of Gautam Navlakha, probe agency on Friday
Share on FacebookShare on WhatsApp
Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement
ADVERTISEMENT

[ad_1]

Civil rights activist Gautam Navlakha | File Photo

Civil rights activist Gautam Navlakha | File Photo
| Photo Credit: The Hindu

The Supreme Court agreed to list for hearing on Friday a fresh plea of activist Gautam Navlakha, who has not been shifted to house arrest despite the apex court’s direction in the Elgar Parishad-Maoist link case.

A bench headed by Chief Justice D.Y. Chandrachud took note of the submissions of a senior lawyer, appearing for Mr. Navlakha, that the apex court’s direction to keep him in house arrest has not been complied with so far.

Solicitor General Tushar Mehta, appearing for the NIA, said that the accused, instead of giving the address of his house, has given the address of the office of the Communist Party and moreover, a separate plea would also be filed.

RelatedPosts

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil 'WRONG NUMBER REBOOT' – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil ‘WRONG NUMBER REBOOT’ – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment

Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister

Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister

The top court said both the pleas of the probe agency and the accused will be listed together before a bench headed by Justice K.M. Joseph.

The top court had on November 10 allowed the 70-year-old Mr. Navlakha to be placed under house arrest owing to his deteriorating health.

[ad_2]

ShareSendTweet
Previous Post

Attempts being made to forget rich nations’ historical contribution: India at COP27

Next Post

North coastal T.N., delta districts may receive heavy rains from Sunday

Related Posts

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil 'WRONG NUMBER REBOOT' – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment
News

This Diwali, RVCJ & Honda, in Association with Chinese Wok, Unveil ‘WRONG NUMBER REBOOT’ – A Perfect Blend of Love, Laughter, & Entertainment

This Diwali, RVCJ is back with a bang! RVCJ & Honda in association with Chinese Wok, is excited to announce...

Read moreDetails
Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister
News

Polish Man Sentenced To Four Months, Deported From Denmark For June Assault On Danish Prime Minister

A Polish man on Wednesday was sentenced to four months in jail for assault on Danish Prime Minister as well...

Read moreDetails
Egypt Asks Its Airlines To Avoid Iranian Airspace For Three Hours On Thursday
News

Egypt Asks Its Airlines To Avoid Iranian Airspace For Three Hours On Thursday

Egypt instructed all of its airlines to avoid Iranian airspace for three hours in the early morning on Thursday amid...

Read moreDetails
2 Dead, 2 Trapped In Wreckage After Partial Collapse Of A Hotel On Mosel River, Germany
News

2 Dead, 2 Trapped In Wreckage After Partial Collapse Of A Hotel On Mosel River, Germany

Two people have been confirmed dead following the partial collapse of a hotel on Mosel River. The incident occurred in...

Read moreDetails
Nobel Laureate Tapped To Lead Bangladesh After Embattled PM's Ouster
News

Nobel Laureate Tapped To Lead Bangladesh After Embattled PM’s Ouster

Nobel laureate Muhammad Yunus has been selected as the temporary head of the Bangladeshi government following longtime Prime Minister Sheikh...

Read moreDetails
The Atomic Bomb Was Created Under A Secret Government Project, And Was Soon After Dropped On A Japanese City To End WWII
News

The Atomic Bomb Was Created Under A Secret Government Project, And Was Soon After Dropped On A Japanese City To End WWII

The atomic bombs instantly took thousands of lives and thousands more in the aftermath of radiation and injury.

Read moreDetails
Load More
Next Post
North coastal T.N., delta districts may receive heavy rains from Sunday

North coastal T.N., delta districts may receive heavy rains from Sunday

Important Links

  • About
  • Guest Post
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Contact Us
  • Newsletter

© 2017-23. The Second Angle. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Managed by SquareBase.io

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Infotainment
    • Sports
    • People
    • Inspiring
  • Entertainment
    • Lifestyle
    • Home & Decoration
  • Buzz
  • Education
  • Travel
  • Finance
  • Healthcare
  • Technology

© 2017-23. The Second Angle. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Managed by SquareBase.io

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.